The Easiest Guide to House Cleaning Services for a Busy Homeowner
Are you considering getting someone else to maintain a clean home for you? If so, then this article can give you all the information you will need when it comes to getting house cleaning services. The choices are many and the companies know busy people have barely any time to clean let alone want to clean, so therefore they will clean up your messy home and keep your life fresh and clean. Here’s some options that a homeowner will come across when looking for a house cleaning service.
What is a House Cleaning Service?
If you avail of a house cleaning service that means you are hiring professionals to clean and tidy up your home for you. In most cases, professional housekeepers have their own equipment and supplies, but if you prefer to use specific brands or types of cleaning supplies, then you may need to provide it for them.
What are the different types of Services?
There are several types of services; you can choose which one to use depending on your needs, schedule and budget.
Most homeowners prefer a weekly service from a reputable housekeeping company. You can have at least one professional housekeeper visit your house each week, and you can specify their schedule together with details regarding the areas in your house that you’d like cleaned. Residential cleaning services will get things done fast and with quality work.
You can also choose to have the housekeeper work twice a week or once a month. Having a fixed schedule for housekeeping is more convenient compared to hiring them only whenever you need them, things can get dirty fast.
If you need a regular house cleaning service, then you might want to consider getting full service from a designated maid or housekeeper. These kinds of housekeepers can visit your home every day, weekly, bi-weekly or even monthly, you can even have them live in your home if you prefer.
Before you hire full-time housekeepers, you need to make sure that you get a background check done on them first; ideally, you should get a full-time housekeeper who is or has been employed by a reputable company.
Services by Specialization
You can also get a special house cleaning service for particular tasks, like if you only want to have your carpet specially cleaned, the roof washed, junk removed, outdoor gardening or your home office cleaned. There are housekeepers who have been trained for these types of services, and they charge different fees compared to general house cleaning.
What are the Benefits of Getting a House Cleaning Service?
Hiring a housekeeper has its benefits; here are a few of them:
They Save A Lot Of Time
Everyone wants to live in a neat and tidy home. However, the time spent on household cleaning chores could have been better spent on more productive or enjoyable activities. Now, if you have a housekeeper do all of the cleaning for you, then you will suddenly have more time to devote to more important things; you can even use your free time to relax and unwind.
Great quality Results
A professional housekeeper is trained to get rid of stubborn stains, organize incredibly messy rooms, and handle other tedious and exhausting tasks.
Many homeowners will not even find out that there is a hazardous build-up of dirt and bacteria in their homes until a professional housekeeper starts inspecting and cleaning. Professional housekeeping services guarantee that your home will be perfectly clean and no longer a health hazard once the job is thoroughly cleaned.
Say Goodbye to Clutter
There are some people who find it extremely difficult to let go of their belongings, even if those things are not functional anymore, and they are called “hoarders.” If you are a hoarder yourself, then letting a professional housekeeper properly discard your clutter will prevent you from having to do it yourself, and possibly suffer a mental breakdown.
How can I find the right House Cleaning Services?
Searching online for the right house cleaning company is not that difficult, as more of them are sprouting up due to the demand. To find the most suitable service provider for you, here are some tips:
- Before searching, determine which parts of your house you would want professionally cleaned, and which are private and out-of-bounds.
- Ask for recommendations from your family and friends. If they have used cleaning services that they were particularly satisfied with then they can refer you to the company they used.
- Choose a company that has insurance, especially if this is your first time hiring a professional housekeeper. In case any accidents happen while they are working in your house, their insurance will be the one taking care of the expenses, not you.
- Once you have decided on a company, call them to find out how they screen their housekeepers. If you are in doubt, it is best to search for other options.
- To ensure that you will be charged reasonably, request for a free consultation from representatives of the house cleaning company. They will assess your home and provide you with a quote on the costs. Don’t be afraid to shop around.
- Find out what type of cleaning supplies the company uses, especially if you or any of your household members (including pets) have allergies. Ideally, the company you choose should be using environment-friendly products.
- If possible, opt for a company with a fixed fee instead of an hourly rate. That way, you can protect yourself against sluggish workers who end up being more costly.
In The End
Finding house cleaning services that fit your needs is not so tough when you know how and where to look. Your busy days can be filled with cleaning help to get your unclean home back into the fresh and clean way you like it. By taking good quality time spent searching for a cleaning service company in your local area, your dreaded cleaning duties will now be over. As you become familiar with your local cleaning service the schedule is up to you. Remember a clean home keeps you focused and clear of distractions for a better life.